Sunday, February 12, 2017

#3 Progession

This past week has been one of the most crazy of 2017. Last Saturday, my girlfriend was having complications so we ended up spending Super Bowl Sunday in the Emergency Room. It felt like she underwent thousands upon thousands of tests, but at the end of the night, they announced that she was okay and she was able to return home. My heart could finally beat at it's normal pace again. See, it' not easy being in this position. More often than not, I feel utterly powerless to what happens to her. I can't save her from her own body or what happens to the baby. All I can do is pray, support, and provide for the both of them as they continue to grow and experience the pregnancy. As of the 10th, I am officially engaged to this woman of my dreams. Things are finally looking up! I'm ready to start my life with this lady <3

Honestly, I'm just really excited to be doing something productive in my life. I'm happy to be in love. Happy to be in school. Happy to be working. Not many make it like that, but with hard work it can come your way, just like things have come together for me. Just proof for people in a struggle not to give up. I just did 3 years man, there's no excuse for anybody to give up. I've been on the lowest of lows, and still I'm managing to make my way to the top, and I'm bringing my fiancĂ© and child with me. We're gonna make it, I promise.

4 comments:

  1. That really sucks you had to spend super bowl sunday in the hospital man, but its nice to hear everything is looking up. Congrats on your Engagement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on the engagement! I hope you reach your goals. I think its great that you haven't giving up. That shows how strong you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is actually blog #2 - please just make sure your future posts have the correct number with their title to make sure I can identify them correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey congratulations! I am glad that you are treading on. Having a positive outlook on things makes the biggest difference in accomplishing tasks. Again, your honesty is both entertaining and accessible.

    ReplyDelete