Sunday, February 5, 2017

Opinion #2

Let's talk about blogs!
Honestly I think they're a waste of time. I don't like making anything I do extremely public. Like if I wanted you to know, I would text you. I like to keep my life personal.
However, I find some blogs quite interesting. For example, www.postsecret.com has some entertaining entries to choose from. The site itself was very well put together, and I think people of all lifestyles and cultural backgrounds can find something that will hold their attention.
Some blogs aren't even worth publishing. (www.fakesteve.net) is one of them. For one thing, it is extremely outdated, the last post having been in 2011. That's 6 years!!! The articles are so jumbled and irrelevant, it feels as if it was wrote by an infant.
The last blog I'd like to talk about is gorillavsbear.net
This is a music blog. You can never go wrong with music itself, but the presentation was horrible. It was very crowded, the colors made you confused, and the overall style was confusing. It was hard to navigate the site, and the ads were ridiculous. There weren't too many or anything, but the ads are supposed to complement the site, and jewlery does not complement music unless you're a trap star or something. The punctuation was very inconsistent. Overall the music was good, but the site was confusing.
Just like people, some blogs are interesting, some are bland, and some shouldn't even be around. I still believe blogging is a waste of time, for me at least, but I don't mind looking at other people's projects.

3 comments:

  1. I love reading other peoples blogs, I love learning about other people and their perpectives on thing. But, me personally, I am very private and like to keep to myself, therefor do not like blogging either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the honesty in your writing style. It seems like you may have enjoyed some of the blogs we researched but are not afraid to tell about their faults. If you tweaked your words a bit, you would make a great satirical writer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You consider some important aspects of these blogs you discuss here and why you do (not) like them. Remember that writing in this medium allows you to engage your readers in different ways. Hyperlink the names of these blogs here with the URLs so readers can easily click and see them. Use images or videos to visually support your points so that the post is more than just text on a page.

    ReplyDelete